BCDC uses Google Groups to facilitate parent-to-parent email communication. When you children are admitted, please sign up for the All Parents mailing list and the mailing lists for your children’s classrooms, as your room parents will use these lists. If you have an interest in other classrooms, feel free to sign up for those. Although BCDC may send optional information via these mailing lists, all important notifications are sent via Tadpoles.
If you have a problem with a list, contact Ravion. She will put you in touch with the parent volunteer who is acting as the list administrator.
- All Parents Mailing List
- Lambs Mailing List
- Ducklings Mailing List
- Bunnies Mailing List
- Penguins Mailing List
- Pandas Mailing List
- Fireflies Mailing List
- Rainbow Fish Mailing List
- To join a list, click on one of the links above. You may then be prompted to sign in.
- If you are not signed in to a Google Account, you must first sign in.
- If you do not have a Google Account, you must first create one.
- Once you are signed in, apply to the group.
- Please edit your name so that it includes your children’s names.
- After changing your name, click “Apply to join this group”.
- A moderator will approve your application and you will be notified by email.
- You can change your email delivery preference and view message archives on the web.
- To leave a group, either follow the instructions in any recent message from the group, or click the “Leave this group” button.
If you prefer not to create a Google Account, you can use the following links. You will receive a confirmation message from Google Groups via email. Follow the instructions there to join.